YOUR 2014 LEGISLATIVE SESSION RESOURCE
The North Carolina Association of School Administrators asks that the General Assembly, the Governor, the State Board of Education and other state leaders work with our organization and the 7,000 school leaders in our membership on focused initiatives that will attract and retain the highest quality personnel to work in public schools across the state and to support enhanced achievement of North Carolina students, ensuring readiness for competition in our global economy. Each link below will lead you to a fact sheet that outlines our recommendations for legislative action that will assist with these goals and help move the state’s public schools to the next level.
NCASA, formed in 1976 as the only professional organization that serves the entire administrative leadership team of NC’s school systems and individual schools, was revamped in 2005 as the uniting organization for 12 affiliated groups of school administrators. We serve more than 7,000
individuals from all facets of public school administration statewide. An * indicates a core affiliate financially supported by NCASA.
– North Carolina Association of Compensatory Educators
– North Carolina Association of School Business Officials
– North Carolina Association for Career & Technical Education Administrators
– North Carolina Council of Administrators of Special Education
– North Carolina Principals & Assistant Principals’ Association*
– North Carolina Professors of Educational Leadership
– North Carolina Pupil Transportation Association
– North Carolina School Public Relations Association
– North Carolina School Superintendents’ Association*
– North Carolina Technology in Education Society
– Personnel Administrators of North Carolina
– School Nutrition Association of North Carolina